Implants are a secure and long-lasting solution to missing teeth. Dental implants can increase the comfort, functionality, and appearance that your teeth have.
A dental implant is a synthetic tooth root that is placed to support an artificial dental bridge or tooth. Implants typically consist of screws made of titanium with the option of a smooth or flat surface (titanium is extremely strong, but also light in weight and impervious against corrosion).
After the implanted tooth's root is inserted, a ceramic crown can be placed on it. In the future, this procedure and the crown will become an integral part of your teeth through fusion to the jawbone. You can also look for online services for dentures implants in SLC.
Image Source: Google
Implants in the mouth have many advantages including:
- It can replace the tooth, without having to rely on nearby teeth to provide support.
- The aesthetic effects of dental implants are much superior to traditional methods such as dental bridges and dentures.
- It is suitable for any adult regardless of the number of missing teeth.
- It stops bone shrinkage which occurs following a tooth loss.
- A dental implant appears and feels just like a natural tooth.
- The rate of success that dental implants have is very high.
- It can boost your confidence because it allows you to talk and eat without worrying about your mouth.